Revista de Etnologie si Culturologie is strongly against any form of unethical behavior or plagiarism. To prevent any such malpractices is one of our most important responsibilities. Revista de Etnologie si Culturologie accepts and behaves in accordance with the codes of conduct and international standards established by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), which can be accessed free of charge on its website (http://publicationethics.org). We recommend our potential contributors to consult with the Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors and Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers.
Please draw your attention to the following ethical norms promoted by the editorial board:
- Revista de Etnologie si Culturologie does not publish articles about material which is suspected as looted.
- We accept only original submissions that have not been published elsewhere. The author shall inform the editors if the same paper is being considered for publication elsewhere, or if a different version of the same is in press. As well, the author shall inform the editor where this paper has been already published. You will need to confirm the fact that your submission has not been yet published anywhere.
• The editorial board draws your attention to the fact that any submitted material or publication to be reviewed are strongly confidential. Neither the board, nor the editors, nor the peer-reviewers shall use any unpublished material for personal or any other purposes.
- We insistently ask you to inform us about any sources of funding to your research, to avoid any possible conflict.
- We urge all contributors to observe scholarly ethics in your papers that contain critics to your colleagues. Otherwise, the editors shall reserve the right to reject any such submission or correct its style.
- While reviewing, the Revista de Etnologie si Culturologie Editorial Advisory Board’s main concern is whether the academic value, clarity of narration and adherence to academic ethics is observed in these submissions. We ensure that all received manuscripts shall be treated without regard to sex, gender, age, race, religion, citizenship, etc. of the author.